SkyBlue offers professional commercial and industrial cleaning services to businesses throughout Canada. Our goal is to make your facility a pristine environment for business.
Our cleaning services extend to all kinds of businesses such as:
- Office Buildings
- Schools/Day Care Centers
- Fitness Centers
- Churches/Places of Worship
- Auto Dealerships
- Medical Facilities
- Retail Stores
- Government Facilities
- Bus/Train Stations
Our cleaning services include:
- Empty all trash receptacles.
- Clean and sanitize restroom fixtures.
- Dust and polish furniture as needed.
- Dust window blinds and horizontal surfaces on a regular basis.
- Vacuum all carpeting and spot clean as needed.
- Sweep and Mop any tile or hard flooring.
- Clean entrance glass and any interior glass.
- Clean Kitchen/Break Room fixtures and appliances.
- Dust air vents and returns along with ceiling fans on a regular basis.
And Special services such as:
- Power Washing
- Window Washing
- Carpet Shampoo
- Green Cleaning
Where Do We Clean?
Using SkyBlue commercial cleaning services, businesses of all types can benefit. Our staff has experience cleaning office buildings, auto dealerships and retail stores. Every person deserves to relax while eating a delicious meal. Fortunately for local eateries, Skyblue clean restaurants as well. When attending service at a church, synagogue, mosque or one of the many other spiritual facilities, worshippers should have confidence that their hands are reading clean books and touching seats that are not covered in germs. For that reason, many places of worship have taken advantage of our services. Of course, of the facilities that can benefit from Skyblue commercial cleaning services, schools are at the forefront. With the hundreds of students that pass through the halls each day, classrooms are often covered in dust and germs. With Skyblue commercial cleaning, schools keep kids safe from germs and healthy throughout the school year. Even medical facilities have benefitted from our top-of-the-line commercial cleaning.